Why Support Global Leaders?
It’s easy to make a big impact with a contribution to Global Leaders. Every contribution supports our mission of empowerment, whether it is helping fund a service project in Fort Collins or Colorado Springs, or supporting the financial aid need of a student who would not ordinarily have access to a program like ours, your tax-deductible donation helps young leaders create real change at home and abroad. Check out all the ways you can support our organization below!
WAYS TO SUPPORT GL:
1) Buy Coffee from us in Colorado!
2) Donate to GL Below!
In 2018, we:
- Supported our largest group of financial aid students yet
- Offered advanced leadership training for over 30 returning students who are part of our Executive Board
- Traveled with 100 students on three journeys to Guatemala and Tonga.
- Completed over 4,000 of local service-learning in our home communities
Support from generous donors like you helps us do this work in so many ways:
- $1800 funds a FULL financial aid award for a student in need
- $1000 plants 500 trees in Guatemala
- $100 develops 1 hour of leadership training
- $50 funds materials for 1 student leadership meeting
Use the button below to complete your tax-deductible donation. We are so grateful for your support!
Checks made out to Global Leaders may also be sent to our office at:
418 S. Howes, #10
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Global Leaders is a 501(c)3 nonprofit incorporated in the State of Colorado. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law. EIN# 45-4279561.
Our staff and participants are always looking for opportunities to partner with community members on fundraising ventures. If you have an idea for an event, or just want to help, please contact Digby Kalert (email@example.com)
Keep your eye out for information on our upcoming fundraising events:
Colorado Fiesta de Global Leaders Benefit Auction